Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, October 13, 2003

FANTASY OR REALITY?

The job offer must be a fantasy. It must be! I sent off the email saying I accepted the offer on sunday arvo, okay, they would have got it today, but they haven’t let me know that they have received it! Maybe I am a bit ‘gan cheong’ and overly anxious. Maybe I said something stupid in my email and they’ve decided not to offer me the job! That I am actually giving that last thought serious contemplation is somewhat distressing to the assessment of my mental condition...

Why haven't they acknowledged the receipt of my email?!?"

In the words of Serene, "it's very hard to make a huge move somewhere else, especially about the friends. The second move is always the hardest because you've learnt how important it is the have friends around, and how horrible it was without friends at first." Her heart beats with mine. (And Serene, if you don't want your name on this forum, you'll just have to leave the one you want on my tag! Haha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home