Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, October 12, 2003

OFFER ACCEPTED

Dear G--- for C-------,

Thank you for the prompt reply from the interview. I was expecting the note to come a little later, so it was a pleasant surprise to receive your colleague's phone call on wednesday morning. Thanks also for extending the one week reply deadline, I've had a few things going on this week on account of my thesis submission. So the extension was helpful in giving me time to think about it but I've made the decision since then.

I am interested in teaching for G--- for C------- and I am glad to accept the teaching position. The place to send my starter pack to is to my current residence and the best way to reach me is on my mobile.

I am looking forward to start work in the beginning of March. However I realize that, there is the slight issue of my convocation which will be held on campus in Sydney round about April-May, which falls into the three month probationary period. Please advice the best course of action. Thank you.

Best regards,
The Chilibuddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home