Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, November 29, 2003

AH, WHO CARES?


- Kansai area -


- Nara prefecture -

So there is Nara and its general whereabouts. It's not as well known as Osaka or Kyoto and my consolation is that its about an hour from my friends in Osaka and Kyoto.

Farewell dinner and drinks on monday; a couple of things have gone generally wrong. As usual, more people intend to come than have rsvp'd. What's wrong with you guys? Have some consideration for the organiser! It's another hassle to organise for you own farewells when you're already busy moving. Secondly, UCHI doesn't take reservations at all. So, I have inacurate numbers to work with and no tables I can book for places.

Maybe I won't do anything about UCHI on monday. I'll grab the girls and we'll just go on the other hand its just not me to be so half-arsed. Look folks, if you gonna come, TELL ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home