Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, November 07, 2003

I WISH I WERE YOUNG AND RESTLESS

Its now around 4:30am - and I am just about done for the day / morning. I screwed up my body clock yesterday when insomnia kicked in and its reared its ugly head again.

If I were young and restless, I would call sleep off and go wander down to Sydney Park to watch the sun-rise. I might think about it doing that and reminiscing my mad hey-days with the Clockwork Crew next week. Take a flask of hot tea and read some poetry by candlelight, fall asleep on the knolls in the park, loo behind a bush, get trigger happy with the morning light from the sun-rise and wander back up Newtown with sleep in my eyes and a shot of strong coffee and freshly cooked breakfast as the street wakesup. Then I'd pad around campus in the quiet morning and have the hallowed halls all to myself, fall asleep on the front lawns till the sun warmed up my face and drove me home to bed. It would be nice to be mad again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home