Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, November 09, 2003

THIS WAY UP ^

Over the past week I've been trying to work on image access among other things that I should have been doing (see: Work). I figure it'll be nice to share Japan with you peeps through my eyes. Meanwhile, I'll have time to whup my technologically incompetent ass in shape. Look, its been at least 2 years since I did any creative web developement and things change really fast! Kudos to Fels for her help!

I went to the [ This Way Up ] concert and album launch at the Newtown Theatre last night. It's good to support your local artists y'know? Especially if their a young christian band.



This was made possible because of my new camera.



That's the actual size! I got a good deal for it cause it came from the OEM manufacturer. Anyone see the Sony Cybershot-U recently?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home