Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, December 31, 2003

2003

Here goes the obligatory NYE blog-entry.

2003 was a rollercoaster ride. And I knew it would be one when I started the year. So, now I'm glad I've ridden the rollercoaster and held on tight to God along the the way. And he's come through for me even when I didn't know where this whole new chapter of my life was going or what it would be like. I count my blessings. One by One. And I see what God has done. So many blessings. Thank you.

Happy New Year ChiliB. You’ve done well by making it through an epic chapter of your life and you’re boldly facing a whole new one. Walk in faith that God will continue to bless your endeavours abundantly.

Happy New Year to my loved ones. I love you. And thank you for walking with me as I turn the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home