Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, December 27, 2003

Late Night @ The Esplanade: Corrine May in concert

Finally, a quiet moment to myself.

Still in "hiding" at home and keeping the company of family. Mom and Dad are spoiling me rotten in the eyes of Su, cause they haven't stopped talking about Sydney stuff and Japan $tuff and doing all the $hopping that I refu$e to do on my own. Will brave out on my own on sunday at church.

The concert reminded me why I needed to go away to find myself and the blessing I have in relocating to Japan, reminds me of the blessing of creative freedom in just being away. Only back two days and already I am reminded I can't find that mental space to pursue my creative dreams ahead of "working job" under the pressure of family. Then there was a song about having to leave friends (behind). Got quite sad.

Tomorrow, brekkie with the folks. Trying to find time to gather my creative thoughts together. Sleep.

Audio: Corrinne May's Fly Away.
Biblio: White Teeth by Zadie Smith.
Cerebrio: Inspired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home