Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Photo-motto

I heard bad news yesterday. Engaged couple, MK and Steve broke up. Steve couldn't deal with needing to settle down and commit to getting a full-time job. That's Steve. Why couldn't he decide that before he proposed?! What a jerk. Men are b@st@rds. MK completely broke down and stayed in a fetal position for a whole weekend. Even though she looks composed, I can imagine her inner torment. That's one wedding I won't be attending and the forth broken engagement I've heard.

Yesterday was pretty moody, didn't feel like talking to anyone. I feel better today. The movers are coming tomorrow and I'm try my best to concentrate on packing up. Here's to a few months of living out of a suitcase like a snail.

The-Chilibuddy-Goes-To-Japan Dinner Photo-motto


- Workers half of the table with a few lost students -


- Kyls, Me and Lirps with the students half in the background -


- Lounging with Lirps and Nic at the Summit for after dinner cocktails -


- The Duracell Bunny & the Energiser "Never Say Die" Battery -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home