Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, January 18, 2004

COMPLETE AGAIN. NATURALLY.

After few rounds of the ECP circuit on a brand new pair of K2's, I have buggered up the old injury on my right knee cartilage. Its not disasterously bad but its on heat treatment to aleviate the pressure. Was heaps fun doing rounds with Trace, Grace and Praise. Alan turned up as my chariot-of-the-day in a flashy red Mitsubishi Evo IV.. or was it VI? Not sure if I was supposed to be honoured or embarassed.

Long day, but had some quiet time to think about "young jet-setting" emo things while driving around picking up my gear and last minute shopping. I really want to get all my thoughts down. Must carry PDA with me more often. Speaking of which, all my gear has finally arrived home after a fiasco at Airfrieght and Cargo center, cables and all. Clie included. Complete again, technologically!

So, here are some late photos...


The Christmas Partee - The Curlysu: my fashionsista!


Christmas party - after one too many bottles of champagne, egg nog and wino.


Jamba Shrimp's back from US. We catch up over brekkie and visit our highschool.


Blog girls meet up for brekkie at The original Killeney Road kopitiam store.


Energizer battery & Duracell Bunny recharge on a diet of fat, protein and sugar: kaya butter toast, soft-boiled eggs and ice-meelo-peng.


Trace & Grace having a hard-earned feast of char kuey teow and something that resembles chicken schnitzel.

Audio: Cha cha cha De Amor by Dean Martin
Biblio: Lonely Planet - Japan.
Cerebrio: More excited now than scared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home