Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, January 12, 2004

FIRST CONTACT

Its been over a week since first contact with Joshua. I have yet to receive a response.

I'm almost convinced that its not going to happen, not at least this time around. Given that he didn't return my call the second time around. HJ, ever the close and supportive friend, but non-christian voice of reason, said anymore attempts and I could be mistaken for being a stalker. So, I'm moving on and giving this a rest.

I'm leaving this for some other later time. Give Joshua more space and God more time to do something. Maybe next time around when I come back. Or maybe that's it for forever.

At least sending the SMS clearly indicating my position has given me closure.

Bring on the men!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home