Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, January 08, 2004

LONG OVERDUE

Dear Joshua,

I wonder if you got my sms I sent to you over the weekend? I was hoping to get a response to gauge what you thought about it.

Just in case you didn't receive it or perhaps feel uncomfortable speaking about it, and although this has been long in coming, I would like to let you know that I am sorry if I behaved badly toward you and for witholding forgiveness. I hope you'll accept my apologies.

You should know too, that I've forgiven you too and I don't want to hold any grudges. I had a good think about this a few months ago and the turn of events regarding our falling out turned out to be a blessing in disguise. As you already know, I head off to Japan for work in a few weeks so if you have the time and feel up to it, I'd like to catch up and find out how you're doing before I depart for Japan. Hope to hear from you soon. Blessings to you and P---- (his girlfriend).

Regards, The Chilibuddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home