Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, February 20, 2004

AN ADMISSION

(I can say this now, since my admission is the negation of possibility itself)

You know, if God wants to close some doors, he will make them bloody obvious that even I cannae miss it. Ive just been told that one my Reason-of-being-in-Japan (well, one of the many reasons ...) has gotten engaged since I last saw him in Sydney. And I am meeting up with him tomorrow and he is taking me around his stomping ground. I didnt hear this from the horses mouth but news like that cannot be made up. We will see if the news comes up tomorrow.

Sigh. Okay. I wasnt set on him, just that I kinda fancied him... oh bugger. Thanks a lot God, thats one less make believe fantasy for me in Japan. On the other hand, it could Gods way of saying - "I sent you here for some other reason. Look elsewhere, there are plenty of sights to see!" HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home