Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, March 25, 2004

CAN YOU READ A BLOG ON THE SLY?

They're published out there to be read, even to an unintended audience and target.

I've been catching up on some of my highschool mates vicarious lives through their blogs. They're all over the place, so blogs really help. But I've remained anonymous on most of them just cause I wouldn't like their contents to be interfered with.

Its nice knowing that these gals are successful in what they put their heart and what they set themselves to do. I list this list to credit them wher they have left their footprints: Scotland, London and various parts of the United Kingdom; Michigan, San Diego, San Fran, L.A.; some African countries; Papua New Ginuea; Australia, Sydney Melbourne. I'm sure there are plenty more where my class of 95 have left their footprints. I'd like to have put Osaka, Japan on the map too.

Niwaz, one of them did this today: a non-stop 4.5km .. with her boyfriend and about 300 sit-ups. It doesn't matter where she is, its still super impressive. I don't think I could ever have done that. And, I most certainly cannot do it now. Not even when I do cycle to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home