Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, April 03, 2004

AS THE LORD COMMANDS

It feels good to finish the book of Exodus today. Its an interesting book even if some parts seem anal. But that analitity, is just proof of God’s all encompassing eye for detail. From the hairs on my head to the leaves and flowers on the trees. And that’s a sort of comfort that he has an eye on the minute details which ensue in my life here.

But with that, he also commands and demands obedience. That’s God’s word for today, “as the LORD commanded (Moses/him).” To the details, not something “close to the truth” but the truth itself. I should exercise that obedience too and not entertain thoughts of copping out and heading in another direction. I should remain obedient to his leading me here, where I work and stay, even if I cannot see why and feel like this is too overwhelming for me.

It does, LORD. It feels like I’m being run over by the Devil’s schemes and ways. I should be obedient to stand firm. Please help me stand firm. Give me the courage and the strength to keep your commandments and be obedient to your will for my life.

Audio: Make your mind up by The Darins on CMRadio.net.
Biblio: The Lonely Planet: Japan, going southward to Kashihara-jingu-jinga- koen (Kashihara-jingu Shrine Park).
Cerebrio: Even in the idolotrous hotzone of Japan, God created cherry-blossoms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home