Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, April 12, 2004

Bringing it to a point of reality

There's a big thing that's been sitting in my head and taking up a lot of thinking space recently. I keep trying to put it aside but it keeps resurfacing.

So, this week, I'm going to patiently pray about it, face it and deal with it. I can't imagine this confusion resolving itself unless I bring it to a point where its a reality I can deal with. I have to pursue this thought to its furthest end.

Hypothetically speaking, having already established that coming to Japan was divine, suppose I came here and something big was pulling me away from my work here, like my mom fell seriously ill (which she hasn't), would I stay cause that was a choice to be obedient to God's will or would I go home because that was honouring my parents?

Audio: No Words by Tree63 on CMRadio.net.
Biblio: The Book of Job.
Cerebrio: God, you're going to have to your job here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home