Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, April 15, 2004

I THINK I'VE LOST MY FUNNY BONE

I watched The Royal Tennebaums on tuesday and Shallow Hal yesterday. They weren't royally funny, I didn't even go "heh heh heh" or smirk. In fact, I thought they were far from shallow, dealing with issues which were rather serious.

My general malaise has finally developed into viral tonsillitis thanks to my upper respiratory infection. I fear I may not make it to Kyoto this weekend if it doesn't subside. I desperately want to go there, Dave knows a place there I can get an expresso kettle. But even chilling out by the Kamogawa river takes some physical exertion.

Also if I do get around to working out my travel details, I'll be in Tokyo at the end of the month. Hello Mt. Fuji!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home