Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, April 18, 2004

ONE SILLY QUIZ

==============================

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

- (Nothing is more) loathsome to the samurai than underhand dealings...-

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:

the wall.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:

I haven't watched "TV" for 3 months. But I watched SATC on my DVD before dinner.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:

21:25

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:

21:43

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:

Virgin Radio UK over the sound of crickets in the rice field and cabbage patch outside my apartment.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:

5pm, grocery shopping

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:

Magnatude World Radio Shoutcast: Michael Masley.

9: what are you wearing?:

TEAMSuams sports tee and my aikido gi pants.

10: Did you dream last night?

Not sure.

11: When did you last laugh?

When I watched SATC before dinner.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:

Air pockets, calender, postcards of singapore and a photo of my sister and her better half.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:

I live in Japan. Everyday. Most recently, a shop called "Gentlemen". "Gentle" as in "nice", "men" as in (ra)men, noodle.

14: What do you think of this quiz?:

A little silly...

15: What is the last film you saw?:

I Captured The Castle

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:

Funds.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:

I don't like eating things that are orange in colour.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:

Teach everyone one to love the way love was meant to be.

19: Do you like to dance?:

of course.

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?:

The former

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:

I used to want to call her Alexis. Haven't thought about it recently.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:

As, 21, Joshua.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:

Does Japan count?


23: Will you pass on this survey?:

Done.

==============================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home