Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, April 09, 2004

A YEAR AGO TODAY

is a Delta Goodrem song.

Exactly one year ago an ex-boyfriend came over from Melbourne to do a thing with SBS Australia for a week. We had service at church and even had a friend, W, join us. Then we had an G/F lunch party on my roof with a view.


One. Two. Three. Oooh. Even I'm jealous of myself now.


We had an awesome Easter week. SH came down from Brisbane too, so W and I played host to our guests with some really good lunches and chilled out dinners. ;-)


Ramen at Wagamama on Darling Habour, Sydney.



Gene thought it was delish.


Who would've guessed I'm now eating the real thing? Or that, while I hope you guys have a great long weekend, I will try my best to have a Good Friday at work? Hmpf.

Audio: One Of These Days by The Smalltown Poets on CMRadio.net
Biblio: Gospel of Mark: Jesus enters Jerusalem on a colt.
Cerebrio: Okay, just a few more hours of work till Easter weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home