Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, May 29, 2004

I'M FEELING GOOD

It's a quarter to 4 in the morning. I'm up. Its quite. The room is cool. I'm the only one that's up. There is no one else around anyway. I live in boondawgs. And suddenly, I feel like I'm eighteen all over again, the world is my oyster for me to conquer and all that.

Had a long long talk with Tay. She's coming in september! Oh thank god! Something to look forward to after coming back from Sydney. I just have to keep going. I have a reason for living again.

The reason I don't like to write about my work is because it goes like this:

Tuesday - one of my first graders has recently realized how much power he wields in his hands. He's going around hitting everything and when I get on my knees to his level, he gives me a good slap on my face.
Wednesday - Another First grade fiasco. Those little terrors. Seeing how they only reach up so high, my thighs served as a punching bag in one lesson.
Friday - Today, we're teaching them about sports and ball games. So, i've got play rackets, ,bats and soft balls to hit around. In slightly older class, they feel its very appropriate to use me as target with my nose for bulls-eye.

After a whole week of planning ahead, I'm going to watch Girl with a Pearl earring tomorrow - without the help of a local. That is, if I got the title translated right, the day correct, the location on the japanese map, and an english screening.

Audio: Where is the love by Justin Timberlake.
Biblio: You really don't want to know...
Cerebrio: Will they take me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home