Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Tuesday, May 11, 2004

WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT?

I'm so stoked! Crusader is coming down to visit next weekend! EXCITING! This is just what the Doctor ordered! Am so looking forward to seeing a familiar face! So, its like countdown.

This weekend, am going up to Kyoto again. My Japanese tutor is also an sketch and oil artist and her paintings are showing at the Kyoto City Museum. She gave me free tickets and all that. So, I thought I'd be a patron of her arts as "due" for my free japanese lessons. I was planning to go up to Kyoto soon anyway and I enjoy an art gallery anytime. How cool is that? I know the artist and she is my Japanese tutor! Heheh. Also get personal tour. *grin*

Meeting up with Yasu for breakfast before that at Starbucks (that's the best we've got around) when I arrive and we'll kick around together for the rest of the day. Also gonna meet up with Mikako and Heather again to go the Galleries together. Heather's about to go back to Minnesota. So, its like the last whirlwind.

Came home to an email from my Ape who also excited about things cause I'll be back in Sydney not three weeks after playing tour guide. I'm sure Sydney will be a whirlwind and I won't want to come back here. Pammy is tripping down too just before her wedding, so we'll meet up too. Exciting!

That means one thing. It would have been SIX MONTHS. As slow as the days go by in the week and crawl at a snails pace, sometimes even coming to a grounding halt just before I have to face work, six months will have gone by in a bat of an eye.

And what do I have to show for it?

Audio: Here with me by Dido on VirginRadio UK.
Biblio: ARTiT, Spring/Summer 2004. Website here.
Cerebrio: Argh! Do I have anything to show for it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home