Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, June 05, 2004

SEVEN


Things that you always carry on yourself everyday
1. ke-tai aka my mobile phone [and camera]
2. iPod
3. keys: apartment + bike
4. Wallet
5. A rail & subway map of Osaka
6. Notebook journal for whenever the thought strikes
7. and a book of choice. Currently: Pocket NIV

Groups of valuable things/persons in your life
1. God & Salvation
2. My family
3. My lifesupport: April Roberts (My partner in Crime and Mission), Joshua Plummer (The one that made college bearable), Eugene (A girl needs her champion), Trace (The older sister I never had), Janine (The Twin I wish I had), Reuben (The Ideal I used to have, now off the market) and Tay (Who'll accept me for everything and anything).
4. My iBook
5. My libary collection of books.
6. Food. I love food. I live for food. I want to be food.
7. Art & Culture. Very important to my sanity.

Things about yourself
1. Bibliophile.
2. Shy but mistaken-for-gregarious and gung-ho,
3. Because goal-driven at the danger of personal relationships.
4. Closet romantic.
5. I pass gas and burp when I'm hungry and not after a meal.
6. Learning to speak Japanese.
7. Ex-communicated genetics researcher in paediatric hematology. *shudder*

Activities that you do daily
1. Sleep
2. Internet: WWW., email, blog.
3. Check weather forecasts & news.
4. Scheme ways to take over the world.
5. Then feel utterly dejected when I recognize the stakes against me,
6. So, I write out my discouragements and then,
7. Talk to God about them.

Things that you imagine you'd want to do in future
1. Be an influential cabinet member of parliament.
2. Be a published author of recognized cultural literature.
3. Do full time mission work.
4. Travel the world. More.
5. Learn to cook like my mom.
6. Get married and make beautiful children.
7. Play the drums / Learn Japanese Taiko drumming

Memorable movies/songs
1. Lady in Red. Reminds me my first relationship.
2. Round and Round and Round... by The Cure. Reminds me of my second relationship.
3. Fly Me To The Moon. Reminds me of my third relationship. There are no more worth noting. :-P
5. Beautiful Day by U2. Reminds me of freedom I acquired. We're not referring to salvation here.
4. These Days by Powderfinger. Reminds me of when I found the cost of of my freedom.
6. Raise High the Red Lattern. The day/week/month I found out what my education was really worth.
7. Feel by Robbie Williams. Reminds me of who I am.

Favourite places/dates
1. 28 Kismis Green. Especially my walk-up and the alfresco backyard.
2. Sapphire Coast, South NSW.
3. Glebe
4. My apartment in Sydney.
5. The harbour: Sydney Opera House, Museum of Contemporary Art, Art Gallery NSW.
6. Kamagawa River in Kyoto. When I realised I was really here.

and for extra spice,
One thing you never knew
I used to wear a fire-engine red pair of jeans. Especially to church. They were my favs. Oh the folly of my youth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home