Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, June 30, 2004

SOME DISTRACTIONS

The little bit of good news is that some academics from New South Wales and Victoria, and possibly Canberra, seem interested in the prospects of my project.

But its still early times to put my hopes up.

Can anyone tell me with certainty whether funding is a secondary issue if a potential academic is interested in supervision?

The other little bit of positive is that I have an interview with Ashiya International School sometimes next week. I want it, so I can leave my crazily unhealthy work enviroment. I don't want it cause I'm not sure I could commit to my uncomfortable rut anymore than till the year's end... ...

Please pray with me about it.

Off to play the character part of a wage horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home