Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, June 11, 2004

TLY the MVM: My Virtual Model


When I return from Sydney at the end of the month and if my request for a transfer doesn't follow through - which it won't, I was already told a "NO" even before processing it but I insisted that it be "brought to the notice of relevant authorities" in any case - and if I have decided that I will leave the company in the last quarter of the year, if all that, then I might as well live my last quarter here trying to be happy.

What you may not be able to tell by looking at me now, is that I am exercise junkie in rehab. I haven't been to the gym in awhile because working and coming home late after 8pm really don't allow for it and that it siphons about Y8000 a month. What I haven't got used to, is not paying my usual dirt-cheap gym gold memberships scored at the local gyms in Sydney complete with full Les Mill class options. In English.

But if I'm am going to stick around for awhile, I might as well find something to do around here and try to get endorphine-happy... The cost of happiness at Y8000, AUD$105, SGD$125 a month is not cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home