Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, June 16, 2004

YOUR WILL BE DONE (Can you make it your will?)

Leave for Sydney tonight. Almost haven't been this excited about going to Sydney since... my very first time. Maybe not so much but previously, its been just one of those things that I have had to deal with jetsetting around. Oh how tiresome!

Now, I want out just as much as I wanted then. Ironic.

I have many things to do. Words gone around in HCO. One of the things I have to do is forward a response to a school who has requested I email them my formal resume. Obviously I have to do it in the next 12 hours before I leave, while the kettle is still hot and not wait till I come back. Cross your fingers and pray really hard after that. It could mean my happiness for the next six months if its God's will. Oh make it your will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home