Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, July 23, 2004

HIGASHIYAMA, Kyoto

Jan's here! Yeay! I love that Jan's here!

I've been very blessed and its kept on getting better.
I scored a day off yesterday and we spent the day playing tourists all over Eastern Kyoto. My legs are sore. And we had the biggest gastronomic dinner at Gyuzen. All-you-can-eat-shabu-shabu. Yummy Yummy. But its back at work today. Boohoo. Nevermind. I have a weekend coming.

I tried to take monday off too, thinking it was still summer school break. But I have to go into work that day. Phooey. But then, I was told I have accrued a few more days of leave than I thought I initially had and had to clear it before I leave. And so, I get to take another two days off next week! But not the week when Tay comes, and not the monday. Japanese. They're so wierd. They're such sticklers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home