Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Tuesday, July 06, 2004

INTERNATIONAL. CHRISTIAN. KOBE.

I would attempt to write this thought in a more coherent manner but the content of this thought should be sufficient explaination enough.

And, this is what working life has done to me. I have an interview lined for an International Christian school in Ashiya, Kobe this friday. The three words "International", "Christian" and "Kobe" should be enough reason to leap for joy. But strangely, I'm not. I think I would like to be though.

For so many reasons other than those three words, that job is in so many ways better than the lot I've got here. But as it turns out, I think I've reached my new nadir of jaded-ness to care.

And you know why this utter detachment bordering of fatalistic resignation? Oh god forbid that it should be that and not faith instead! Remember what happened to the boy who cried wolf? Laura is really keen about me moving down that way and I am too - she already wants to know what we'll do for an internet-telephony connection. I don't want to care yet/ Because we the kind of luck I've been having so far this year, it will all go terribly warped.

It must be a new found something to induce my general sense of blase and malaise regarding the whole schbang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home