Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, July 14, 2004

POWER ON LINE

I'm thinking, "let's tune to a Singapore radio station and remember what Singlish is like before my accent completely cements into a mixture of Austra-Anglo-lect (from all English I do hear on VirginRadio UK). Read: I miss home.

So, I tune into a webcast of The 2Nite Show and who do I hear? One of my classmates from highschool hosting it. I heard she made it on air, but I haven't been around to hear her and she surely sounds different on air. But its definitely her.

Maybe there's some transponder box in the radio station that packages all their hosts into a generic version of Singapore pop radio hosts.... oh forgive me but its true! Of course, it doesn't do SW any justice...

Audio: My Happy Ending Avril Lavign on Power98fm webcast.
Biblio: The Home and The World by Tagore.
Cerebrio: Janine is coming next week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home