Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, August 22, 2004

CAPRICE

I've been busy getting sorted at my new school and my new apartment. So, still no webaccess from my new place just yet. But we're going to try to get that sorted by this week and hopefully cable internet will also bring with it cable TV and english television too!

Meanwhile I've also fallen ill. Really tired out over the weekend of moving and then starting work on monday. But I was so excited about moving to the water that I just had to go for a run to the beach with Laura. I so should've known better.

On thursday, when I got off school early (Oh yeah!), I finally got myself a mountain bike for what I think was a grand steal of $180. Its just some local brand but it had the new Shimano grip-gear shifts that Reubs kept talking about ages ago, so I bought it on a caprice. Funny, the series of the bike is also called... CAPRICE!

The new job is going well. Very pleasant and chilled out. And I like working on a closer relationship with the principal. Jay's from church so it makes the working relationship a lot less formal and we've thrown some suggestions around fr what I can do about the new term starting in september. He's already said he'd like me to think about extending the contract to sometime middle of next year. I said I'd think about it. The only thing hindering me now is my cold. Have to do some updates and some things on the web but while I have been on hiatus, it looks like my article got published! The Malaysiakini.com website is down on technical problems at the moment but the source is still up on Jame's website. So here it is!

Audio: A cacophony of noises from folks jamming with the instruments after worship.
Biblio: Finished Yann Martel's Life of Pi. Not bad.
Cerebrio: Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. I want to see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home