Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, August 13, 2004

MY ULTRA MAGIC T-SHIRT

I'm staying home today. Actually, I'm skivving work. But it makes no sense to twiddle my thumbs in the classroom when there are no classes, no students and no one else in school! What is it with these crazy Japanese thinking they can shuffle us gaijin around like pawn and use us as their clowns?

So, obviously I've been packing while every other teacher at the GEOS schools are stuffed in their suits for training at Shikoku. Sorry, my suits are packed. And when I'm taking a break like now, I'm here. Free-browsing or downloading a good months load of music to keep me entertained. I'm also in two minds about buying an ultra magic t-shirt from my comic merchandiser. Once again economical logic overides carnal pleasure. And, does it make sense to make an international order to accumulate more stuff here? Packing, I wonder, where and when did I accumulate this gunk in the last six months?



Tenryuji, Arishayama.



Audio: Riot on an Empty Street by Kings of Convenience.
Biblio: -/-
Cerebrio: I came with a suitcase, a backpack and my notebook. How is it I have 5 bags now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home