Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, October 31, 2004

36 HOURS

I have managed to sleep for almost 36 hours. If you take away the times I had to get up to relieve myself and my congested nose, it may be 30 hours. That may seem like a disgusting amount of time to be in bed, but my body never felt so exhausted. Someone ran me over and then clobbered my head for added fatigue. Too tired to cook, to eat, to talk to anyone, to type on icq or even email.

I planned on filling up the update over October's shennanigans, but I guess all you really need to know is that I lost internet contact soon after the last entry and then we were bludgeon by the worst typhoon in all of ten years. Soon after picking up the pieces from that, we were spared, but only just barely, in the scale of tectonic plates, the worst earthquake since the Kobe-Hanshin one, also ten years ago.

Thankfully those may only be the cumulative cause of my exhaustion. I was asking for it since my birthday weekend, almost a month ago, when my body seemed to chug a little slower. Then all the weekends from then went progressively slower and I still kept pushing it hard. Like thursday when we invited and cooked dinner for all the teachers at school so we could get to know them all a lil' better. My body immediately revolted on friday.

Life hasn't been bad, it has just been a hassle. Not quite sure why my internet connection suddenly went ker-sputz, I thought I'd problem-solve my iBook just in case it was indeed my fault. So after 3 days of reformatting my hard-drive and only saving the very barest of neccessities (Music: check; Photos:check; Documents:check, Photoshop:check; eDonkey:check), I realise it ain't me, man. I can't believe I almost began to doubt my faith in the Gospel of Mac. Oh, yee of little faith. Back to Japanese telephone roulette to FINDOUTWHATISWRONGWITH
THEINTERNETCONNECTION! If only it were that simple. We had to beat around more bushes before we solved the matter, but what matters is that the matter is solved. Amen.

Audio: You Forgot It In People by Broken Social Scene.
Biblio: The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian.
Cerebrio: I think its time for bed again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home