Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, October 02, 2004

My languages of love. One's missing!

Debbie's gone home. Boo hoo. Felt a lil out of sorts about it on the way back but as usual was really hard to track my emotions about it. Frustrated cause I still feel emotionally and mentally unready when it comes to facing Japan on my own. Thank goodness I have Laura to help me cope.

One of the things that has been on my mind for the longest time since mentally prepping for Debbie's departure is that I'm going to miss her hugs. She gave good hugs.

I can go a bit wound up when I don't get to speak that language of love. Some people speak love, some people give parcels love, some people time love, some people serve love and some people touch love. I don't speak much, I'm more lucid in print. I don't have very much to give but I give time and I give service but in return, I know by touch and time.

On the way back, I sussed Laura about it. Someone was going to have to top up the hugs that I was going to miss from Debbie. Debbie, if you're reading this, you must know, you are irreplacable!

But it just had to be done. Factopointo, when you live with a friend turned flatmate, you most likely end up not hugging as much.You miss out on the first and last greeting hugs which was always a very appealing reason to get me out of my mountain to meet Debbie far far away.

Anyway, I got a goodnight hug today. :-)

Audio: Soundtrack to Reality Bites.
Biblio: The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian.
Cerebrio: I'm getting better at this communicating-my-true-feelings thing! Amen Lord! Give me courage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home