Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, November 24, 2004

GETTING THE EYE TREATMENT

I wasn't so lucky to watch Shrek 2 to the finish and missed the end bits cause the DVD recording was really poor, but this was definitely not lost on me.




You see, I have a sister who does exactly the same thing with her eyes. It's the whole more black than white thing. When the "eye-treatment" is used, I can't help but get wound up that she has resorted to the lowest form of negotiation. I mean, she's even admitted to negotiating with her boyfriend(s) using nothing but the eye-treatment. So, when I'm cornered by her, I resort to giving her the "eye-treatment" too to drive home my point that it won't work on me. She's the only person I'll do it to cause she knows I'm can't be seriously negotiating on that point.

Then, don't tell me God doesn't have a wierd sense of humour, because he sent this:



This is our school's own Amy-In-Boots


Now, don't tell me you wouldn't be the least affected when she looks up to tell you in a tiny voice when she knows she's done something bad and dissaproving. Tsk. Tsk.

Audio: More Than Fine by Switchfoot.
Biblio: The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun.
Cerebrio: I'm about to launch into a pensive thinking mood on people growing apart or staying together according to how much they choose to do things together or not. Objectively and rationally ... let's not get my emotions caught in between. I can. Tap. Tap. Tap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home