Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, December 06, 2004

DAY OFF

I'm ill enough to have to take the day off. :-/
I don't think I ever got really better from the last bout a month ago. So this time I'm determined to do what it takes (See: Doc's $$$) if need be to shake this off.

Update
The headmaster of AIS, just called to offer to pick me up and take me to see his doc father-in-law for no charge at all for consultation. That's nice, eh? Good thing I'm working for a organization with christian principles. :-) Medical fees in Japan are exorbitant and even more so without medical insurance. Need I say less about my language incapabilities to add to that? I'll pay for the meds and anti-biotics. I wanna anti-biotics to nuke these bugggers!

Audio: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb by U2.
Biblio: The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun.
Cerebrio: Spending the day at home "resting"... hard not to get distracted by all the errands and cleaning up to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home