Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, December 31, 2004

A HEALING CRISIS

After a year plagued with colds, flus and culminating in bronchitis, I decided it was time to give my body a good clean out, hopefully to rid myself of whatever the problem was if I could. Plus, I had had too much rich foods over the yuletide season while giving Su the whole tour of hte Japanese cuisine I was familiar with. Japanese cuisine, isn't as "healthy" as we all think it is. There is very little greens and fibres, little protein, and double a decent serving of carbo. Besides, holiday indulgence just isn't normal for a body to take.

So, now my body's having a healing crisis of withdrawals, headache and nausea. I kid you not. I tried putting down three chocolate pretzels only for them to come right back up. My body's revolting I tell you. NYE or not, I have to lie down and sleep it out. You'll get the obligatory NYE entry when I'm feeling up to it.

Audio: -/-
Biblio: Mammon Inc. by Hwee Hwee Tan.
Cerebrio: Headache. Headache. Headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home