Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, December 15, 2004

HONEST GOODBYES

I was very sad when I had to see Laura off at the taxi to the airport. (I wasn't going to make the airport and work.) There were a few tears coming back up the apartment. I don't suppose I'll manage very well if I have to do this again in six months time when the goodbye will be for good if I decide to stay till next december. I don't want it that way. I'd rather go with her. Having to say goodbye to someone going away sometimes feels like a, "aww man, you're leaving me here? Why do you get to enjoy one month christmas hols back home with the folks while I dont?!" What did I do to deserve this?!

Audio: -/-
Biblio: The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun.
Cerebrio: I will miss her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home