Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, December 02, 2004

I look decent! I almost feel like a lady again!

I'm sick again. I'm really getting fed up with myself. I think I'm taking all right care and then bang! Poppin lotsa vits and bits. Praying this will go away by the weekend. Have sucha full week ahead man! All the way till Chrissy!

As for the haircut. Great. At least I came out looking decent which is all i ask for in Japan. I almost feel like a lady again. It doesn't look any different (from when i last saw myself before in the mirror this morning...) but at least it looks clean. One thing I realize though, my hair is long. She cut so much of it off in the front but, its still long!

Audio: A vareity of Jewel on iTunes.
Biblio: Japanese for Busy People 1.
Cerebrio: Sleeeeeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home