Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, December 09, 2004

OF NOT DOING POORLY AND DYING

Wow, this week has generally been a pretty laid back one for me. First two days off, and halve-days for the rest of the week. Nice. Good for recuperation.

Am feeling better. Coughing up my lungs less, but still nursing a sniffle. So what's left of this bronchitis? It's not over till this lady sings. And, I won't have enough lung power for a song for a little while. But thanks everyone for the concern.

Back at school yesterday, everyone was making like I was so sick and dying. Every two minutes, someone walking by my classroom would go like, "How you going? You should be resting? Can I take over something for you? Why don't you go home?" with a big dog-eyed faces. Really, I appreciate the care and concern but it made me feel so guilty for not feeling as sick and dying. I've been to work feeling way worse than this. Then again, bronchitis isn't a trivial matter in pollution-ridden Japan. So I took advantage of the concern and half the day off to rest up. I went home to whinge to Laura about everyone making me feel so poorly. Then the truth came out, she did play like I was very poorly and dying so that I would be able to take as much time off to rest as possible. Sweet.

Audio: Kyrie Eleison by Leigh Nash (Sixpence None The Richer).
Biblio: The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun.
Cerebrio: I can't believe CurlySu is coming in two days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home