Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, December 06, 2004

SEVERE

I had a chest x-ray and a blood test done to confirm I didn't have tubercolosis or pneumonia. But, I didn't get away with Severe Bronchitis.

J set it up with his father-in-law so we didn't even have to wait to see him. Apparently, he's the director of the hospital so preferential treatment was the way even at the X-ray labs. Just waltzed right in. I don't even want to suppose how much the full cost of the consultation would have been. I was told Y20,000 was the ballpark figure for something like that. That's about $250AUD, which I don't have and can't afford to spend. The meds were expensive but heck, I'm not going to complain after saving that kind of money.

The words "Severe Bronchitis" didn't just hit me, it must've hit him too cause he gave me the day off tomorrow. Now, believe me, I rather not lie around and do nothing. I like being productive but the doc said to crib. Well, good enough if I stay at home... I wonder if I can go out to dinner with Mon tomorrow at Outback in Osaka. I really want to have some good ol' Aussie style barbie on the grill and it will be ages before I get to do it again...

Audio: How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb by U2.
Biblio: The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun.
Cerebrio: Now that I've already taken monday and will take tomorrow off, I wonder if I still get to take next tuesday off when Su comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home