Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A NEW YEAR, A NEW LOOK

Alright, so maybe its not so new but I wanted a fresh start without having too much of a hassle. Done most of the housekeeping on the website, on my computer and archived under the carpet three years of photologs to give you... the pictures on the top in random order and the most recent one's on the right. Vwaahlah! This is in anticipation of the IPA-worthy photos I will take with my new Nikon E5200. Lindsey, of the last entry's reference, help me sort it all out yesterday evening after food and drinks. Nothing else to comment about that.

A week's vacation all to myself at home wasn't enough. I still haven't mended all my clothes, I've left a left pocket dangling in the wind and some laundry on the side. Nothing to say of how I took the opportunity of time to do no studying at all for the correspondence course I've enrolled in Moody Bible Institute that starts properly now. But I haven't done nothing; I did take all the christmas decorations down finally, springcleaned and (re)organized stuff in the back closet of my head and set new goals and made some firm and some not so firm decisions about the direction I'll take this year.

Back to school tomorrow! It's the first time I'll lead the class. Opportunity while M is away on holiday till monday. Maybe its better if she just sticked to leading the class... Pray that the kids will take to the transition and everything will move smoothly. Spent the longest time catching up with my Ape this evening after stocking up on Aussie-ness from Bootmen. Time to catch some early Zzz's. Schalfgut!

Audio: Taps.
Biblio: Mammon Inc. by Hwee Hwee Tan.
Cerebrio: Two-day work week and two more days over the weekend and then 2005 has to finally hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home