Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, January 27, 2005

TWO ARE JUST AS GOOD

Am being tossed like a ship at sea. Mom's keen on the idea to go with church as a missionary. Dad, being all manly and practical wants me to put considerable thought and prayer to the position at Christian Care For Children with Disabilities.

Going as a missionary means being partially supported by the church which means I can do more with my resources. Working in CCD means, doing something much closer to my ambitions, completely at my expense but with the likelihood that it could turn into something more permanent in the future.

I like both options as much and both are just as good.

Audio: The Diary of anne Frank on video.
Biblio: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis.
Cerebrio: It's going to be busy session - Laura and I just enrolled in our TEFL certification this evening. It's time to hit the books! Again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home