Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, January 30, 2005

TWO TINS AND FIVE WALLS

Oh my god! I've been painting at the new church sanctuary all day, my shoulders are so sore from the up and down motion of the rollerbrushes. We puttied out the cracks and finished the basecoat this evening with egg-shell paint. It's the story of the two fish and five loaves; I wasn't sure if the paint I bought would be enough for the base coat but I think it will do just fine! I'm even aiming to put down the second coat by next weekend and do the window sills.

Audio: -
Biblio: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis.
Cerebrio: I'm leaning toward doing Thailand with the church missions now. Jeff's putting in a lot of effort to help me do well there...

3 Comments:

At 12:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo i was thinking, u shld talk to this girl called caryn fong who is a missionary to disabled children in china. MGS girl! ur year. but left in sec1. anyways, if u want i can pass u her contact.

oh and is the lion, the witch and the wardrobe good? it's sitting on my bookshelf now.. i think i'll pick it up tmr... mine's got pictures! purrrty purrty pictures! hehe.

 
At 12:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh it's me, leanne, by the way...

 
At 9:52 am, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

LWW is a great young adults fantasy book - but its even better for an adult to revisit it! C. S. Lewis does some great weaving of biblical allusions to traditional fantasy stories. You can read it on its own, but I'd say read the whole Narnia series!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home