Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, February 05, 2005

ACE. And not at tennis.

I got the results for my first two exams and I scored a 100%. Alright!

But the celebration belies my realism. It wasn't really that hard. But why do I find myself wondering if I would do so well in the one I just took this week? I must still be Singaporean since I am being so kiasu about something like this.

As for Thailand, doors are open and doors are shut and I have decided a missionary I will go. So that's that.

I've still been humming and hawwing about the Scofield Bible Studies Certificate with Moody Bible Institute. But Nick said something that won me over; "The drop-out rate for correspondence school is something like 80%, so if you complete this, you're showing 'stick'-ability. And that counts for a lot; that you can stick to something and see it through. And besides, in church circles, Moody is well recognized."

Audio: Tectonic Friction by The Transitions. Laura's mates at church with the lead vocalist!
Biblio: Prince Caspian by C. S. Lewis.
Cerebrio: Alright, I'll stick to it then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home