Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, February 16, 2005

BEFORE I FORGET or THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO

This will be an on-going list of thing(s) I want to do next year when I plan to be back in the English-speaking world:

Hip-hop dance classes. Forget the gym and running on the treadmill. Let's just boogie and get slammin'!
Foreign Languages. Japanese or Thai. Or maybe some European language. Trilingualism.
Grad. Cert. in Biblical Studies/Missiology (P/t) from the East Asia School of Theology.
Tennis. I can't believe I would not have been on court for almost two years by then.
Borders Bookstore. You can't imagine how much I miss being in an English bookstore.
Going to the cinema without having to pay $25 for a movie.
Real coffee; cuppacinos, lattes and machiatos. Not au lait disguising itself under a thin layer of sugared milk froth!

Audio: Stolen Car by Beth Orton.
Biblio: Mother Tongue by Bill Bryson.
Cerebrio: Is it alright for a bible student to hip-hop it on the dance floor? I really just love groovin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home