Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, March 10, 2005

SPRING

The warmth has arrived! Yipee! We had guests over last night for dinner, Jenn and Jeff from skiing. It was good just extending hospitality and fellowshiping with them. After we walked them back to their car - in nothing but two skimpy layers of T-shirt and fleece, we decided it would be nice have some cigars and vino on the balcony. It truly smelled spring. Like the trees give off some sort of scent.

And this morning, my rooms an oven of 19 degrees without a heater. To think just two days ago, it would have been below 10!

Wish me the best of luck. I give my first Easter lesson today. Pray for the soft soils of the kids and of my co-teacher!

Audio: Birds chirping.
Biblio: Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C. S. Lewis.
Cerebrio: God, just be on my lips and take charge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home