Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, March 07, 2005

UNWISE

You know when you know better that to bring up a certain topic, when you've been prompted by the Holy Spirit that saying it would be unwise, but you do it anyway? It's not massive damage, but just plain unwise and very undiscerning on your part?

Well, I just had one of those moments. I don't know what good I thought I might do since I thought twice before about sharing it and both times the spirit prompted it "Unwise."

I've been a naughty rebellious little child. God, I'm sorry. I really should have listened.

Anyway, tonight I have a ton of things to work through starting with my first chapter in Biblical Basis to Mission (henceforth BBM), processing digital photos, compiling mix-tapes and making a few calls to Auz...

Audio: Extreme by Moby from The Bourne Supremacy MPS.
Biblio: Revolution in World Missions by K. P. Yohannan.
Cerebrio: That was stupid mistake to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home