Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DON'T GET ME WRONG

If there were any reason to make it worth staying on in Japan, any at all, what would it be? What would be the most convincing?

It frustrates me to think about how easy it is to talk to him and spend time with him. Like it seems to be (one of the) most natural thing to do. And what a shame because I am leaving so soon?

Then I ask the question; why did I want to leave?

I almost daren't admit it; that I was running away from something I wanted but would never get. There are other reasons of course, but I lie if I said this wasn't one of them. Does this make my wanting to go to Thailand any less valid?

Audio: Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders.
Biblio: Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami.
Cerebrio: Once in awhile, Two people meet, Seemingly for no reason. They just pass on the street, Suddenly thunder, shower everywhere. Who can explain the thunder and rain, But there's something in the air

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home