Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, May 22, 2005

WOW

It seems life is about to go through many changes. It's a bit overwhelming to think about how different things might be in a few months time; if, when, who, what and why.

Having discussed this situation, I think I can now reveal his identity: Chip. There's a photo of him in here somewhere while we were painting HCNamba. Suddenly, all my plans might change again. Do I really want to allow this?

Any decision now to stay on in Japan for another six months is hedging the very large risk of the rest of my life with someone. And from where I stand, its seems like such a long shot.

Audio: -/-
Biblio: The Incident Of the Dog at Night-Time by Mark Haddon.
Cerebrio: I didn't get much sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home