Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, June 20, 2005

NO TIME FOR A BREATHER OR BLOG

I'm on a hiatus.

The purpose of chronicling this season in Japan as I have, has reached its end. Next season is going to be different. I'm still going to here, now for another year, but this one is ending and all the players will change.

I'll still keep this blog, but its form will metamorphose into something else over summer since I haven't had the time and won't have the time to journal regularly over the next two months.

There's a lot of good reading material in the archives. It's so great to remember how God's moved in my life.

Audio: Say Goodbye by Sanctus Real.
Biblio: Von Bek by Michael Moorcock.
Cerebrio: Life is getting a bit much. It's that I don't even have time a breather to blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home