Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, October 24, 2005

THE COLD FRONT HAS ARRIVED.

Online shopping was made for people like me.

I don't go to town to browse. I don't window shop. Hence I'm always late when it comes to fashion trends. Not that it matters, since I don't care very much for fashion. Function and utility can be stylish. When I need something, I go to the shops.

Or, I go online and I don't have to bother about the crowds!

Audio: Better Is One Day by SonicFlood.
Biblio: The Autograph Man by Zadie Smith.
Cerebrio: The cold front has arrived? So has my winter cold.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea... so agree about online shopping. I used to be downright against it for fear of typing down my precious card details. But now, it's become rather entertaining, especially when work frustrations start kicking in. Got any good sites to recommend?? ;P

 
At 5:09 pm, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

Check out half.com. Over here, I also use amazon.co.jp. I'm japanese now. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home