Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, October 17, 2005

WILLY WONKA IS JESUS

... showing us all the things on offer in heaven, chocolate paradise and inviting us to inherit what is his as God's sons and daughters.

Today's talk at Ashiya Mini Church (henceforth AMC), was great. I can't wait to get to heaven! We had Justin, a Floridian Young Life missionary join us for the first time. I've known him before summer but its only since coming back that I've gotten to know him better. He's opened an invitation to join him in his work in Young Life, at "Club" level. Club is a friday night event that reaches out to the non-christian highschoolers. It's a ministry demographics that I have not been involved in before but I want to be part of this exciting thing happening. Yet, I'll need to be praying how to be supporting this work, lest I spread myself too thin amongst all the work here.

Audio: Venimos A Adorarte from Más De Ti.
Biblio: -
Cerebrio: China... this christmas?

3 Comments:

At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gaijin... i love the new pictures! :D hope ur doing well!

 
At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tt was bunz

 
At 8:09 am, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

I've been busy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home